Complex business disputes can arise anywhere over a diverse set of circumstances. Organizations are beleaguered by litigation from competitors, customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders, business partners, regulators, and the public at-large. In these disputes, it is often the testimony of an expert witness that decides who will prevail. Simply stated, the role of the expert witness is to provide objective opinions to the court on technical matters that require specialized knowledge or expertise. To be persuasive, an expert witness must be both experienced and knowledgeable in their field and must also be perceived as independent and objective.
McHenry Consulting’s forensic services practice includes the most experienced group of expert witnesses available to Professional Employer Organizations across the country. Our expert witnesses have experience in many of the most renowned industry disputes ever contested. We provide objective opinions to the court on technical matters that require specialized knowledge or expertise. Whether you are the defendant or claimant of a cause our team of professionals can work with your legal council to define terms, illustrate common practices, industry standards and explain policies that can be very valuable to your cause.
We can provide Expert Witness for:
- Insurance cost, coverage, and claim dispute resolution
- Bad faith claim issues
- Agent/insurer duties to buyer
- Retrospective rating plans and premium audits
- Experience modification and dispute resolution
- Other loss-sensitive programs
- Claim audits, terminal reserve liability analysis, and lag studies
- Expert testimony
- Litigation support
- Pre-trial consultation
- Insurance and risk financing issues
- Rate and reserve analysis
- Customary insurance industry practices